dinsdag 31 januari 2012

return to my blog

It has been ages since I wrote something here. Life has been busy. A lot has happened since I last wrote.

I found a new job as a sales rep for a company that sells batteries. It doesn't sound like the most sexy job in the world but it gives me the opportunity to meet a diverse group of people. Today I had meetings with small garages, big transport companies and an organization focused on helping people with a handicap.

My RA has been stable. I have found balance in my life between medication, eating healthy, sport and general lifestyle. This wasn't always the case. Finding balance is crucial to live with RA. Everyone has a certain limit. I seemed to enjoy pushing mine.

Life with RA doesn't mean the end of a normal life. With the right attitude, everything is possible.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Over mij

Mijn foto
hello everyone. My name is Morris and student at artevelde hogeschool. This blog is a tool to channel my emotions around RA. Enjoy